Pricing, Classes and Class Descriptions
( DO NOT SIGN UP ONLINE. JUST COME TO ANY CLASS. )
- Drop in fee: $15
- New student first class is FREE!
- Student Rate (show updated ID) Buy 3 classes for $15, 5 classes for $25, 10 classes for $50
- Buy 5 classes for $65
- Buy 10 classes for $115
- Monthly Membership: $80
- Private Yoga Sessions with Ryanne: 1 hour $100
- Group Private Yoga Sessions with Ryanne: $60 per person (2-5people)
- TRX with Elisabeth: 1 class for a 4 week session is $50. Must pre register with Elisabeth at: 312-371-2270 or email@example.com.
Meditation Calm Class
A great end to your weekend and a great way to start your week. Class starts with a simple discussion on a medtiation topic to help guide you into a positive an relaxing meditaion experience.
Great class to come to if your are new to yoga. This class is focused on stretching and breath work while in a seated or lying down position. Easeful streches while holding each pose for a small amount of time. After a long week of work or workouts this class is great to recharge, relax, and rejuvenate in.
Yoga For Athletes ( You DO NOT have to be an athlete to take this class)
Don't be shy of this class by it's title. It's for EVERYONE and ALL LEVELS. This class is great for anyone NEW to yoga or has practiced yoga for years and for all levels of athletes. If you are training for any race or sport this is the class you want to be in. In this class we get to the point with stretching by focusing on all the muscle groups each sport and athlete needs stretched. All poses are held for a minute or longer using yoga blocks and straps for assistance.
Beginner / Slow Flow
In this class we break down the basic of flow yoga. You will learn Sun Salutions, standing poses, forward folds, basic backbend, and seated twists all linked up to a slow flow.
Sunrise Flow An early morning flow class where we link breath and movement for an energizing and awaking class. Great way to start your day!!
Moderate / Intermediate Flow
We take our practice more in-depth with the same style as in beginner but add a faster pace, add more challanging poses, and take your practice to the next level with strength and flexibility. In this class it is recommeded that you had taken the beginner class for awhile to understand the terminology and flow of class.
Intermediate Vinyasa Flow
This class is the same as the Intermediate class except we add more inversions with the Flow of class and keep the Flow moving.
This class is great for any practioner that has been practicing for some time. Has an undersanding of the yoga terminology, can keep up with the fast flow of the sun salutions, inversions, armbalances and transitions.
Yoga TRX Fusion
Elevate your yoga practice and strength training routine with this powerhouse combination workout. We'll flow through yoga poses assisted by the TRX suspenson trainer and focus on building core and overall strength during the 60 minute session.
- 8:30 am Beginner Yoga - Ryanne
- 7:00pm Slow Flow - Mandy
- 8:00 am TRX with Elisabeth (pre registration required)
- 7:15 pm Yoga For Athletes / Restorative - David
- 6:00am Sunrise Flow - Ryanne
- 8:30am Moderate / Intermediate Flow - Ryanne
- 5:30 pm Yoga For Athletes - Ryanne
- 8:00 am TRX - Elisabeth (pre registration required)
- 6:00 pm Beginner / Yoga For Athletes - Ryanne
- 8:30 am Moderate / Intermediate Flow - Ryanne
- 4:00 pm Basic Yoga (Happy Hour Yoga) - Elisabeth
- 9:00 am Moderate / Intermediate Flow - Ryanne , Anne or Elisabeth
- 9:00am Slow Flow/Yin - Valerie ( EVERY OTHER SUNDAY)
- 5:00pm Basic/Restorative - Elisabeth
- 6:15pm Meditaion Calm Class - Elisabeth